Tuesday, August 25, 2009

first time blogger!


I think any new mom will agree with me that once you push out that little faceless ball of baby and see them for the first time, your world changes. 9 months of wondering who and what has been growing in you is there in an instant; and from then on all you want to do is watch them grow and try to document it all. Baby books, scrapbooks, photo albums, photo sessions, calenders o my! All these are not enough. Now we have myspace and facebook and twitter o my!

I am walking into unknown territory here as a new mom and a new blogger, so here we go...


Piper Kelea Lozeau-Castle was born on March 25th 2009 at 12:10pm. 9lb1oz not a little lady

Labor was not too bad, no drugs and I survived woohoo!! We spent the next 6 weeks sleeping a little, eating alot, and taking many pics of Piper.

Back to work at the daycare with piper at 6 weeks old. At 5 months she laughs a little, smiles alot. Loves to chomp on anything she can get her little hands on. Rolling from side to side, not over yet. Piper is a great baby, Pueo and I are so lucky to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment